News in Detail


 Charity Gift Aid Declaration single donation 

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.  

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:

     I want to Gift Aid my donation of £______________ to:

 Name of Charity __ONCE IN A LIFETIME LIMITED (OIAL) _1112679___________


I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.


My Details  


Title ____________________                   First name or initial(s) ________________________________ 


Surname _____________________________________________________________________  


 Full Home address _____________________________________________________________






 Postcode _________________________        Date ___________________________________



Please notify the charity if you: 

  • want to cancel this declaration 
  • change your name or home address 
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.


15, Thornton Place,
London, W1H 1FL